Our COVID-19 Response
Our collective health and safety is WE-cycle’s top priority. We are operating in compliance with current public health and safety guidelines in the jurisdictions in which WE-cycle operates.
Please visit any of the following sites to learn how you can join us in keeping our community safe:
- Pitkin County’s COVID-19 website
- City of Aspen’s COVID-19 website
- Eagle County Public Health COVID-19 website
- Town of Snowmass Village’s COVID-19 website
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s COVID-19 website
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 website
For general questions about COVID-19, please call the Colorado Health Emergency Line for the Public (CO-HELP) at 1-877-462-2911, 7 days a week from 8 am to 5 pm. You can also email COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English, Spanish (Español), Mandarin (普通话), and more.